Better Recovery Treatment Rehab – Call (402) 267-9960 to Find Help Now!
We help those who are battling addiction break free of drug and/or alcohol addiction. We hope to provide people the opportunity to change their lives for the better. We provide support and guidance to those living in Omaha, NE who are ready to work toward their sobriety goals. Treatment services incorporate a wide range of therapies and include:
- clinically supervised detox, when necessary
- personalized addiction rehabilitation recovery treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- great living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call (402) 267-9960 to start recovery now!
Certified Rehab Programs Recovery Center
Most scientists, psychiatrists, and health care specialists can agree on a few principles concerning substance abuse treatment. Chiefly, even though there are a wide variety of conventional and experimental strategies being used today, there isn’t any single rehabilitation method that will be effective for everyone. Even for clients hooked on the exact same drug, treatment plans must be tailored according to the specifics of the client’s circumstances. This means considering any legal, medical, psychological, job-related, or social issues. A successful treatment plan starts with thorough examination and observation of the client, and must be continually adjusted and modified as treatment progresses to fulfill the client’s changing needs. Generally, healthcare professionals customize treatment plans by combining:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Treatment Are Available?
Depending on the person’s situation, different degrees of treatment are available. The level of rehabilitation could be very different for a person that has experienced many years of sobriety, but has recently had a relapse, than for a person that has been actively using for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment combines detox and rehab services in single facility – in most cases at a hospital or clinic. Inpatient treatment is starting to be much less commonplace, but detox is still a complicated process that needs to be medically supervised in a hospital unit or medical clinic. Clients are urged to continue directly to rehabilitation if they first need detoxification.
- There are many locations where a person can receive outpatient treatment: health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services just to name a few. People participating in outpatient care stay at home and commute to daily rehabilitation classes at the facility.
- Residential treatment blends the best parts of inpatient and outpatient treatment, which is the kind of treatment Better Recovery Treatment Rehab provides. Clients are transported from an upscale, residential home to the treatment facility and daily support group meetings. Addicts who take part in this type of treatment are better prepared to face the anxieties and temptations of life, having relearned the right way to behave in society.
Let Better Recovery Treatment Rehab Help
It may seem there is no way out of substance addiction, but with the assistance of professionals, and the support of friends and family members, anyone can overcome drug dependency. Better Recovery Treatment Rehab offers programs for all kinds of drug addiction, and can help people who suffer from other mental or emotional problems as well. If you are in the Omaha, NE area and looking for drug and alcohol treatment, you can trust us with your recovery process. Rehabilitation Centers Detox’s recovery specialists are available 24 hours a day at (402) 267-9960 to help locate rehabilitation facilities, provide details about addiction, or for advice. Call now!