Finding the Right Rehab for You
Drug rehab is extremely helpful for anyone with an addiction. More specifically, It traps those struggling with addictive behaviors in a pit of shame and guilt, and tests the limits of each person struggling. Fortunately, we know there’s a better way, and we’re here to help those in the Omaha area free themselves from the pain and negative emotions that drug dependency feeds on. Substance abuse has been recognized as a medical illness, and should be treated with the same level of care and professionalism as any other. Our highly qualified experts are specialists in drug and alcohol therapies. They ensure that each one of our clients receives excellent care. Meanwhile, it’s time to stop the struggling alone; take the first step to obtaining sobriety by contacting us. Call (402) 267-9960 to get help today.
What Is Substance Addiction?
Substance abuse can begin casually, but many people don’t realize how easy it is to lose control to the spiral of addiction. As drug abuse increases in frequency, so it becomes even tougher to function without the drug. Drug Recovery Nebraska treats both the physical and psychological dependence that develops in response to legal and illegal drug abuse. Likewise, physical dependency develops after continual drug use has disturbed communication between nerve cells in the brain, and drug use becomes the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain signals. However, psychological dependency, which takes longer to form, is when the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not being able to use drugs.
Subsequently, for a drug intervention treatment plan to be complete and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs must be addressed. In addition, there are fully-credentialed staff with the desire to provide the best care, offering:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- comfortable and affordable living accommodations
Additionally, our programs are customized to meet every client’s individual requirements to offer them the best probability for success. Luckily, unlike other recovery rehabilitation drug facilities, we utilize numerous fact-based, constructive, affordable therapies to satisfy the varied needs of all our clients.
What’s Drug Rehab?
Rehabilitation is the complex process by which an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in various sorts of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help the person come to terms with their dependency issues
- analyzes their excuses for using drugs or alcohol
- learn how to avoid relapses and temptation
There are a team of recovery professionals responsible for every aspect of addiction recovery, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Our Drug Rehab Treats Addiction
Finally, by mixing inpatient and outpatient care, we are able to provide around-the-clock supervision with the freedom necessary to learn how to integrate once again into society. While residing in comfortable and upscale residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities